Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Everything Matters - 10/21/08 - Xmas Sing-Along Edition

John McCain has said that if/WHEN he loses that "he has a great life" and he'll simply go back to Arizona. Well, here's the Xmas carol we want the whole McCain clan to sing on Xmas eve around the Yule log - a carol specifically designed to go over just how poorly his campaign was run.

The 12 Days of John McCain’s Christmas

On the first day of xmas the campaign gave to me a bad joke as a V.P.

On the 2nd day of xmas the campaign gave to me 2 voter frauds

On the 3rd day of xmas the campaign gave to me 3 bill ayers

On the 4th day of xmas the campaign gave to me 4 facial tics

On the 5th day of xmas the campaign gave to me 5 robo calls

On the 6th day of xmas the campaign gave to me 6 banks a-closing

On the 7th day of xmas the campaign gave to me 7 senate seats lost

On the 8th day of xmass the campaign gave to me 8 town halls missing

On the 9th day of xmas the campaign gave to me 9 we’re all georgians

On the 10th day of xmas the campaign gave to me 10 blue states once red

On the 11th day of xmas the campaign gave to me 11 pundits switching

On the 12th day of xmas the campaign gave to me 12 joe the plumbers

No comments: