Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Everything Matters - 10/28/08 - After Lunch Edition

Vanity Fair has filed a Freedom of Information Act request to get the records of a 1964 car crash in which a young (let’s say “younger” since McCain was never young) John McCain may have been involved in a deadly car crash which has been covered up for years. So now McCain’s not just like George Bush, he’s like Laura Bush as well since the First Lady ran a stop sign as a young woman in Texas and killed someone.
McCain votes like Bush 90% of the time and he drives like Laura the other 10%.

Republican Senator Ted Stevens of Alaska was convicted yesterday of corruption for not reporting 250 grand worth of goods and services for his home. To make matters worse, under Obama’s tax plan, anything under 250 grand wouldn’t be taxable anyway!!!

Sarah Palin told Sean Hannity that she likes being in the underdog position.
Which accounts for most of her support from male voters who salivate just
thinking of Palin in the underdog position.

I love the Republicans. Now they’re saying that one party rule didn’t work
out so well for them so don’t let the Democrats do it either. The new Republican
slogan – We’re all gonna lose so vote for me.

Convicted felon Senator Ted Stevens – doesn’t he look like something that
should be looking back at you from inside an aquarium.

Convicted Senator Ted Stevens said he’s too old to go to jail.
Sarah Palin agreed and volunteered to shoot him from a helicopter.

No comments: